Saturday, September 6, 2014

South Africa Here I Come!




I leave in 4 days and I am so anxious! The journey from Chicago, to Johannesburg, to Pretoria, seems like it will take forever, but I know the time will pass quickly, and I will soon be meeting my host family for the very first time! Today, I picked up my Visa and spent my last bit of time in downtown Chicago, until next July! I felt a little saddened knowing that it would be my last time seeing that incomparable skyline, and being in midst of the heart of the city I love; but I realized I have the opportunity of a lifetime right in front of me, and I suddenly felt excited! My faith is so strong; I know that things will get hard at times, but I also know that this experience will be nothing short of extraordinary.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Instagram!